GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having the above fitted next week so will have a set of my11 suspension for sale ,will put in for sale section.
Anyone run The litchfield set up?

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Are you the Daytona blue that I blame my bad driving on, ie if a friend say "we're you in a rush the other day..!" Knowing full well it's me I reply "no it must of been the other lad in the same car..!"

Also I think I saw yours with a parking ticket next to quick fit Hereford...? Gutted for you..!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you the Daytona blue that I blame my bad driving on, ie if a friend say "we're you in a rush the other day..!" Knowing full well it's me I reply "no it must of been the other lad in the same car..!"

Also I think I saw yours with a parking ticket next to quick fit Hereford...? Gutted for you..!
You got it mate :wavey: don't worry I blame you aswell lol if I have a moment

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Have to meet up some time.... We have the same taste in cars as you had the same white M3 I believe, that was my mates before....

·
Registered
260 Posts
Having the above fitted next week so will have a set of my11 suspension for sale ,will put in for sale section.
Anyone run The litchfield set up?

I run it :thumbsup:

Based over in High Wycombe. Live close to the M40 if you're going up that way to Litchfield.

Steve

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have to meet up some time.... We have the same taste in cars as you had the same white M3 I believe, that was my mates before....
Yeh defo mate I'll pm you my mob number we are of to the ring next Friday for a good old burn up

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hi Shed I'm the chap you spoke to at Silverstone few weeks back with Scott. I had the White GT-R.

I'm in same group for Nurburg trip but in are £300 banger! I'll take some photos of you passing us in France then some more when we get to Nurburg the next time I see it :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Shed I'm the chap you spoke to at Silverstone few weeks back with Scott. I had the White GT-R.

I'm in same group for Nurburg trip but in are £300 banger! I'll take some photos of you passing us in France then some more when we get to Nurburg the next time I see it :D
Hi pal, yeeh I'm looking forward to it, I like coffee stops lol so you can take some more pics on the way:flame:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Changed to MPSS from stock run flats in MY09 was a revelation, not to mention much better in the wet.....downside a little numbness on hard turn in compared to the Dunlops, overall better though

1 - 17 of 17 Posts