GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 302 Posts

·
Vendor
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
Matt, the ProECU is universal and can be used on any GTR (and a huge list of other makes and models) only the file we send you is coded for your car.

Henry, you have mail :) If you were Adam you'd now ask for me to try something slightly different ;) :p

·
Vendor
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Neanderthal, its no trouble to upgrade your Stage 4 car Free of charge the offer is open to anyone with our upgrades. We say it's for Free if the car is here for any work as it makes it quick and easier to schedule the correct time.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Matt, the ProECU is universal and can be used on any GTR (and a huge list of other makes and models) only the file we send you is coded for your car.

Henry, you have mail :) If you were Adam you'd now ask for me to try something slightly different ;) :p
Thanks Iain...I have an idea it defies logic but will be awesome! :chuckle:

·
Registered
875 Posts

Excellent, I just phoned you guys and ordered it.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Hashlak, Sly can't just upload it without us double checking it so it will need to be booked in with him when we can go through the logs. Did you want the Motorsport ROM?
Thanks for clearing that up Iain.. Yes I am after the Motorsport ROM :) Your post just made my whole week lol cant wait.

I can still get the Motorsport ROM custom calibrated from KaizerMotors right ? But i guess i need to book it at a time where you can double check the data ?

I will give Sly a call tomorrow morning and book the car in ASAP..

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
any chance everyone would be happy to wait around for say a week or so. I really need Iain to test out a plan I have for getting remote start working and now he has no time!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Does the V4 version eliminate black smoke from a stage 4 car with DPs?

·
Registered
808 Posts
If that is the case when my comes back out next year I can see myself switching over from cobb

·
Registered
941 Posts
Neanderthal, its no trouble to upgrade your Stage 4 car Free of charge the offer is open to anyone with our upgrades. We say it's for Free if the car is here for any work as it makes it quick and easier to schedule the correct time.
Fandabeydosey!
In light of Adams request I'm happy to wait till early next year :D

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Got mine tonight ... I'll be putting it on the car tomorrow. Cannae wait to get out. It won't be any quicker, but I don't care :D

41 - 60 of 302 Posts