GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a stage 1 done by Llain about 1 month ago, really has transformed the car, but one niggling thing is that before i could put the power down pretty much all the time with little traction loss, since the extra power, you really have got to pick your point to plant your foot down IE on bends lots of tail out action, Llain uploaded the new version 4 map yesterday and may i say it was FREE OF CHARGE! this is all about the traction control, this has now transformed the car again, now i can power into a bend and plant my foot down sooner than before, Llain has really done his magic with the traction control, there is some other stuff as well of which have been added, you now can revert back to the normal Nissan traction control by selecting 100 map of which also has been added, just got to say thanks to Litchfield they are a great tuning Company.

Bobby

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
you now can revert back to the normal Nissan traction control by selecting 100 map of which also has been added

Bobby

Is that bit correct as I wouldn't of thought you'd want the std TC when on a full power map?

But I may well of missunderstood.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is that bit correct as I wouldn't of thought you'd want the std TC when on a full power map?

But I may well of missunderstood.
It is just an option if you want to switch the Litchfield one off.

Bobby

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
The LTC just supersedes the stock traction control. You can run them both at the same time without issue as the tlc works first before the Nissan tc has a chance to kick in and kill the power (as I said in the other thread).

I prefer to leave it on as if you decide to turn it off you lose dynamic stability control too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts