GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well another early morning trip to the Iain,s shrine for GTRs,
left at 6.30 this morning , up there for bang on 9.
Very impressed how big the new footings are for the new Workshops.

Anyway. Don't know what I'm going to do for a whole week without the `GTR.
I never use it during the week anyway, But its there if i want too,
So theres a big gap on the drive were she usually sit.
Any way had the builder round Thursday evening and another double garage arranged so the car can have its own new house to keep warm in.

The cars is 4.25 at the moment and coming back with 4.5 so hoping i can feel the difference not just in the pocket department.
Goldie

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Well another early morning trip to the Iain,s shrine for GTRs,
left at 6.30 this morning , up there for bang on 9.
Very impressed how big the new footings are for the new Workshops.

Anyway. Don't know what I'm going to do for a whole week without the `GTR.
I never use it during the week anyway, But its there if i want too,
So theres a big gap on the drive were she usually sit.
Any way had the builder round Thursday evening and another double garage arranged so the car can have its own new house to keep warm in.

The cars is 4.25 at the moment and coming back with 4.5 so hoping i can feel the difference not just in the pocket department.
Goldie
Still won't be as fast as me out of the corners Stu as you are on those sqidgy orrible MPSS's :runaway:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still won't be as fast as me out of the corners Stu as you are on those sqidgy orrible MPSS's :runaway:
Lol... Shut it plonker, I haven't jumper right over the fence mate,
As soon as the weather changes the proper ones go back on,,
Goldie

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Good man / men

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
Lol... Shut it plonker, I haven't jumper right over the fence mate,
As soon as the weather changes the proper ones go back on,,
Goldie
You live in the UK! Waiting for a sunny day, to enjoy the car is crap.

Mpss let you enjoy the beast in any weather.

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
LOL 2 sunny days in 2 months !!! what more do you want !!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, sorry but it going to be a vote for Dunlops,
I'll put up with the tyre noise for the extra grip ,
Michelins are a good second tyre in my books,

We did have a good summer last year, if it's as good as that this year I'll be more than happy

Goldie

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
No, sorry but it going to be a vote for Dunlops,
I'll put up with the tyre noise for the extra grip ,
Michelins are a good second tyre in my books,

We did have a good summer last year, if it's as good as that this year I'll be more than happy

Goldie
Elaborate please... If there's better than mpss out there, wet and dry, I'm interested

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Elaborate please... If there's better than mpss out there, wet and dry, I'm interested
Not in the WET.. That why they are on the car for the winter,
The car was designed to run rigid tyres, that why they had bridgestones then Dunlops, Nissan spend millions designing the car and suspension with these tyre fitted, I'm not a racing drive, so I'll put my trust in someone who has built the car and has done for as long as I can remember,
Goldie

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
Hey guys, I spoke to a certain MR Andy Middlehurst of Middlehurst Nissan and a x Skyline GTR race driver and he stated that he would not run the GTR on anything other than Run Flats, because as I have been banging on for at least 6 years, THE CAR WAS DESIGN FOR THEM !! or the BRIDGESTONE tyre was designed for the car !!!

and I aint gonna argue with him or Nissan who spent a fortune with all sorts of super computers !!!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey guys, I spoke to a certain MR Andy Middlehurst of Middlehurst Nissan and a x Skyline GTR race driver and he stated that he would not run the GTR on anything other than Run Flats, because as I have been banging on for at least 6 years, THE CAR WAS DESIGN FOR THEM !! or the BRIDGESTONE tyre was designed for the car !!!

and I aint gonna argue with him or Nissan who spent a fortune with all sorts of super computers !!!
I just said that

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
LOL, but I know that !!!

·
Premium Member
5,863 Posts
I just said that
stop sucking steve's balls!

Not in the WET.. That why they are on the car for the winter,
the bridgestone just aint great in the WET, otherwise u would be using them, and so would I, and this thread wouldnt be here!

I like MPSS, but if theres owt out there better im up for anything better! as is everyone! (bridgestones rock in the dry, but not in the wet AKA United Kingdom WEATHER!)

·
Premium Member
8,828 Posts
LOL, Ok you argue with Mr Nissan and Mr Middlehurst the 2 companies that know better than you and I why the car sit and rides on Run Flat tyres !!

I like my balls sucked !!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts