GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am off to Litchfields tomorrow. Looking forward to the trip and my first visit. Is there any one else from here at Litchfields tomorrow? Have they got wifi?

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts
I am off to Litchfields tomorrow. Looking forward to the trip and my first visit. Is there any one else from here at Litchfields tomorrow? Have they got wifi?
Hot tub is in the VIP area, you'd need to ask, nay beg...

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Just borrow a car and it's 10 min drive to the indus estates with all the car dealerships and food places....

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,635 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not that I know of. I am having an 18K Service. Although CC is having games with his hot-tub. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Not that I know of. I am having an 18K Service. Although CC is having games with his hot-tub. ;)
Ooohh.....not long till more BHP......prepare to be corrupted.....watch the license on the way home:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I may be up there soon...

They've got a nice white 09 GTR that I keep drooling over. :D
Yup with 700odd horsepower...

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
What a great bunch of guys! Big thanks to Iain, Mark and Matt for looking after my. My Y-Pipe certainly gives the car the voice it should have had when leaving the factory. Love the wah wah wah wah... Will certainly go back for my next service.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
What a great bunch of guys! Big thanks to Iain, Mark and Matt for looking after my. My Y-Pipe certainly gives the car the voice it should have had when leaving the factory. Love the wah wah wah wah... Will certainly go back for my next service.
Cool.....now would sir like an AccessPort for more power to compliment the sounds? Its only a matter of time.....:thumbsup:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You are right Stevie. Although I had other large bills to pay this month (holidays) so I am going to wait until August once I have some more funds. (don't tend to pay on credit) Iain is going to do a s1 or s2 remap for me :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts