GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst i loved the seats in the car, I didn't really like the BRIDE logos so wondered how to get rid of them. Luckily ANDY H on here was recommended to me. Original plan was to have both seats completely trimmed but I thought to have just the base/back done for the moment and have the rest done after more important things attended to.
As it is, I want to sell the car now to raise funds but I cannot fault the job. From the photos it looks so obvious i.e bit of alcantara stuck/stapled to a bit of foam but the trimming of it is so much more and when you see the detail to get the fit right...you realise what an art it is to do properly. And that is top notch alcantara

An absolute pukka job from Andy and great service i.e drive up with the seat bases and he fitted the parts back on taking great care to ensure fitment was absolutely spot on. Oh and he leant me a load of random RB26 engine parts to fit new cams to my engine.
So, if you want impartial advice on trimming and/or a quality job at utterly reasonable rate...
Ta Andy!

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
WHAT! Andy, you a upholsterer.....

Can't remember you ever mentioning it, but your talents amaze me mate.:thumbsup:

Maybe having a word with you soon, as my seats are looking a lttle worse for wear.

Andy is a top bloke.

naz.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts