GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ooo Matron !
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed on some people's avatars there's a little red star in the bottom right corner.

What do you need to do to get a star ? I've not got one and I'm feeling left out !

·
Premium Member
5,838 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,838 Posts

·
Administrator
386 Posts
I've noticed on some people's avatars there's a little red star in the bottom right corner.

What do you need to do to get a star ? I've not got one and I'm feeling left out !
The star, along with the additional frame around their avatar denote a Premium Membership status. This currently is not available for users, but we hope to have it soon. Once we do, you'll be able to see the available options under Account Upgrades in your user settings. Or just click Here

-Gerrit

·
Ooo Matron !
2,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the answer, I know it's premium member (because it says under someone's avatar). But what exactly is a Premium Member ?

·
Administrator
386 Posts
Premium Membership indicates the users have chosen to support the site by providing us a small sum of money in exchange for benefits. As we currently are working towards rolling this feature out, the benefits are not listed. But we are going to be expanding and providing fully disclosed summary of those benefits in the profile settings as mentioned before.
under Account Upgrades in your user settings. Or just click Here
In the past, on the old software, the benefits were static, but we hope by rolling out a new package, we can open up new offers and options that interact around the other features we're rolling out.

-Gerrit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts