GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya

i dont know if any of you have tried these people for insurance but they seem to be very good with modifications they didnt charge me any extra for any of the mods i've done to my car, including engine ones they didnt even wanna know what bits i had done.

they beat my best quote by 1200 quid.

not to sure what there like on performance cars but might be worth a try.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I've been with them for a couple of years now, they didn't save me as much as you but they were cheaper. They even have a lower excess than most aswell:)

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
LV

Been with these folks for three years, and apart from major confusion when I changed to the GT-R (twelve certs in five weeks), I have no problem with them. GT-S cost £635 a year, GT-R cost and extra £146 for June to December. But then again, I do have the oh-so important age advantage (good for insurance, anyway).

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Having checked out the forum for recomended insurers Liverpool Victoria came out £500 cheaper than Direct Line and over £150 cheaper than any other quote.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Liverpool & Victoria Insurance

What's going on with Skyline insurance this year? L&V have just quoted me £517 with £350 excess with mods declared. Direct Line wanted £760. Tesco quoted £1015, I paid £1200 with Norwich Union last year and suppose they'll be after more this year. L&V it is then :D

Vincenzo

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i put a post on a few forums about these people and so many people have said how cheap they got them :)

glad i helped a few people out :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
L & V

good to c that its helped people out.

Can you help me out and tell me their no. then cause I cant find it ! (probly just me)

cause I want quotes for a GTS 2 !!!

Thanks, E

Lazy git that i am!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Just

tried their online quote and got 'your quote could be between £612 - £761' - which is the best I have had for an L/M GTS.

Better than the £1200 from, er... sh*t, forgot who :( *sigh* one downside of being old - losing your...... er :confused:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Just gone with LV

Norwich Union wanted £1500 (would have been £1200 without the mods; how does that work then? They're only Intake/Exhaust/ECU change).

LV wanted £904 - Sold. That's a saving of er quite a few%

The woman on the phone was really helpful & polite, and I like that sort of thing!

·
Registered
7,613 Posts
Signed up with them too!

Happy now and not as poor as I could have been.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts