GTR Forum banner
21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Vendor
4,071 Posts
The one from Wakefield was std when I enquired. I think I had a car sale that fell through so could'nt do anything. Nothing to say it had'nt been modified after that point.
I did speak to Ian's wife regarding the car and she confirmed everything for me and provided a little bit more info. I can't remember the build number though.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
I own LM number 17. the only Track edition LM20, also has CCX ceramic breaks.
Mileage is 26K.
Stock as per the day is was born. PPFed since I got it at 1 year old.
Full Litchfield service history

I may move to Dublin and cant import it :( so its not getting driven much.
Haven't really thought about selling until I saw this thread...

·
Registered
546 Posts
I own LM number 17. the only Track edition LM20, also has CCX ceramic breaks.
Mileage is 26K.
Stock as per the day is was born. PPFed since I got it at 1 year old.
Full Litchfield service history

I have just moved to Dublin and cant import it :( so its not getting driven much.
Haven't really thought about selling until I saw this thread...
Your car will make incredibly strong money with that spec. You should have a chat with Iain on value but bear in mind that 2020/21 cars have seen asking prices above list in the last few months.

·
Vendor
4,071 Posts
They might list them high but do they sell?

I have a 2019 (69) Katsura prestige 11,000miles, will be having its 2nd service at Litchfields monday.

How do people see the value of it?

·
Registered
17 Posts
It will not be long before that high used car price bubble will pop belive me.
By next September everything will come down then people that where stupid enough to buy high will not only lose what they paid over the odds but the 2years of depression that has been missing from the market.
Car are and always will be a depreciating assets, covid, chip shortages, the end of the world will never change this.
Unless you are talking classics.

·
Registered
546 Posts
They might list them high but do they sell?

I have a 2019 (69) Katsura prestige 11,000miles, will be having its 2nd service at Litchfields monday.

How do people see the value of it?
I had two 2017 katsura prestige cars. The improvements for the EBA improved the usability and comfort massively and orange looks brilliant on the car. I'd wait until you know whether any GTR's are coming next year. If there's only a trickle of cars then I'd want £80k+ which is near the new cost 2 years ago.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
What makes it so special ? A badge, set of volks & some bloke in a shed saying it’s the “ best” they can do
Made me smile. There a truth to that and we can get a bit "high on our own supply" sometimes. TBH I consider myself lucky to own ANY GTR and the limiting factor is definitely my driving not the car. That said, when the bloke in a shed is Iain Litchfield there is a certain weight to his words. Funny thing is I've never driven a standard GTR, so I guess I'll never know.

·
Premium Member
1,120 Posts
If you are worried about depreciation just buy a CBA model. Worth the same now as when I bought it 3 years ago. And had stuff fixed that 3-5 year old cars will need doing sooner rather than later.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts