GTR Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
26,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
They dont. its another R33 in silver not an LM. but it look very clean i think 1 owner.

either way values going crazy from everything from bottom of the barrel to top end.

·
Registered
672 Posts
They dont. its another R33 in silver not an LM. but it look very clean i think 1 owner.

either way values going crazy from everything from bottom of the barrel to top end.
I was being subtle...... :sneaky:

The Vin number of this 'LM' is 005727 and if you check the Registry - this is a 1995 silver series 1 R33......

Unless the auction sheet, or GTR Registry (no way!) is inaccurate..... I would not be bidding on this 'LM' without more investgation.....

·
Registered
26,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
i didnt check the auction sheet, im not investing my time in checking out a registry TBH at the moment Paul.

good point tho,

i used the registry when sense checking a R34 for a friend, we bought the car and all lines up.

·
Registered
6,824 Posts
Serious question, how come R32 GT-R’a haven’t gone up no where near as much as say an R33 GTST or R34 GTT?

·
Registered
26,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
32 had a dramatic uplift upon USA legal, they will still keep going but as I’ve always said highest prices are fetched in japan , not uk or elsewhere as the cars in jp will go worldwide etc come with the mystique of from jp etc

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
32 had a dramatic uplift upon USA legal, they will still keep going but as I’ve always said highest prices are fetched in japan , not uk or elsewhere as the cars in jp will go worldwide etc come with the mystique of from jp etc
The R33 is also increasing slower but eventually should be up there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I understand that the American market is different in thinking but for the conditions that can be seen in the photos it is an insane price.

·
Vendor
3,391 Posts
Supply=not making more
Demand=bigger import market worldwide

If you want to buy, dig a little deeper as they will keep increasing.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts