GTR Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
I have an LM20 and I love it! Takamo is right in that it is low, that said 99% of speed bumps are fine but you do get the odd scrape, after 2 1/2 years it has not ever been as issue. Performance is well beyond belief and my capability.
Buy on condition not owners. I think the reason GTR have so many owners is a refinement thing. If you want to pootle around in a fast car & listen to music a GTR is pretty noisy. When peole realise this they move on. I prefer the music of the engine, the whoosh of the turbos and whining of pumps so mine is staying with me. Litchfields stand by their work so if they have serviced it, and say its good...its good.

The front spoiler is a beauty too.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Good point Shindy. Especially if you want to sell it on soon. if you plan to keep it for a good few years it might be less of an issue if you keep up the service history

·
Registered
669 Posts
Good point Shindy. Especially if you want to sell it on soon. if you plan to keep it for a good few years it might be less of an issue if you keep up the service history
This one hasn’t been up to date with its service history unfortunately

·
Registered
281 Posts
This one hasn’t been up to date with its service history unfortunately
It's a shame this car (and some others) have missed or late services given that I believe the car came with a 3 year servicing package from Litchfield's as part of the deal. I also understood that they would collect and deliver the car for servicing. Assume may have been in between owners or the newer owners may not have realised the service package.

·
Registered
669 Posts
It's a shame this car (and some others) have missed or late services given that I believe the car came with a 3 year servicing package from Litchfield's as part of the deal. I also understood that they would collect and deliver the car for servicing. Assume may have been in between owners or the newer owners may not have realised the service package.
Agree although the dealer did seem to think there was no issue!

·
Vendor
2,033 Posts
I personally think it’s overpriced but that’s my opinion only, someone else might value it at 73k.

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Wasn’t this car Adams originally and he let Litchfields take ownership and they used it at the auto sport show to promote the car. If it’s the case then the first owner didn’t possibly ever actually drive it.

·
Vendor
2,033 Posts
A quick call to litchfields would verify all.

A couple of months ago there was a few lm20’s for sale but I just see this and the other grey one at litchfields now.

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
I was the first owner - I did drive it - 2m! (that's metres not miles).

Number of owners wouldn't bother me at all. Look at ferraris, they typically have many owners, it tends to happen as cars get faster, more exotic and less comfortable.

Missing an optimisation service is of zero significance to me too, have you ever actually looked at whats involved in an optimisation service? If the history has been complete since the missed service I wouldn't worry about it at all, especially since it appears to be fine 16000 miles later.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The number of owners wouldn’t really bother me, I’d be more concerned what the next owner would think when/if I came to sell it.

·
Super Moderator
15,693 Posts
Well to dissent (sorry guys) the number of owners would put me off, as would a slightly patchy service history. I accept I may be in the minority!

·
Vendor
2,033 Posts
Nice to view individuals thoughts, it’s clear we all have different expectations and views to buying.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts