GTR Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
If I were buying new I think I'd go for the LM20.

Talking used market you can pick up 12/13/14's now for high 40's/ low 50's (some stage 4) which is where the value is in the market right now. 09's starting to look a little pricey relative to MY12-> when you consider they are now 8 years old.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
I have just taken part prices off their site and price for wheel form newera etc. The suspension, brakes and carbon actually would have labour on top to fit.

TBH its much of a muchness but with the LM20 you get warranty on it all and exclusivity. I will do some of those mods in time on my new car but will do little by little as I enjoy doing it that way.

·
Premium Member
3,066 Posts
On a side note the carbon wont be available until they have built all the LM20's!

Shame as I wanted the rear spoiler add on

·
Registered
333 Posts
How many LM20's left to shift?
Henry,
Cant remember where ive seen this, but remember seeing it said, that if they sold all the LM20s quickly, they may do some more ?, maybe worth giving Ian a bell and asking the question ?. This car certainly makes the M4CS look silly, and overpriced from a performance perspective doesnt it ?, Simon.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Henry,
Cant remember where ive seen this, but remember seeing it said, that if they sold all the LM20s quickly, they may do some more ?, maybe worth giving Ian a bell and asking the question ?. This car certainly makes the M4CS look silly, and overpriced from a performance perspective doesnt it ?, Simon.
Hi Simon does look great value!

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Car looks great! What's the spec over and above if you don't mind me asking? Can see the carbon brakes
I'll do a post about the car later on.
But it's safe to say if you are going to modify and change spec a lot I really don't see the point of going for an LM20 in the first place.

It's Litchfield's opinion of a well modified usable car.
Not a big bhp build, an all round great car to drive with a balance of abilities.

A well modded one over LM20 isn't really an LM20 ?

21 - 35 of 35 Posts