GTR Forum banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Vendor
6,196 Posts
Hi mate what’s it like? Am thinking of getting one too
Best value gtr, awsome handling, power to weight ratio, awsome looking and pound for pound worth every penny and your money is much safer than any modified gtr. Most lm's should still be under warranty so peace of mind for you.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi mate what***8217;s it like? Am thinking of getting one too
Best value gtr, awsome handling, power to weight ratio, awsome looking and pound for pound worth every penny and your money is much safer than any modified gtr. Most lm's should still be under warranty so peace of mind for you.
Thanks

What***8217;s the suspension like compared to standard?

Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have number 2 , which is soon to be for sale.

1. DMG
2. White
3. DMG
5. DMG (Stage 5)
11. DMG
17. Katsura Orange (Previously owned by CT17 - only LM20 based on a Track Edition GT-R, Alcon CCX)
18. White (938 bhp, built box and donkey)
20. DMG (current owner Takamo)

Sammy did you sell this yet?

Number 14 for Sale @ Litchfields is further unmodified and Blue. I'm Keen on one but not sure about blue. Previously had a white 2011 stage 4.25, and after selling to buy a house I am now in the market for a black or white M17, or LM20! Miss my GTR!!

·
Registered
230 Posts

Number 14 for Sale @ Litchfields is further unmodified and Blue. I'm Keen on one but not sure about blue. Previously had a white 2011 stage 4.25, and after selling to buy a house I am now in the market for a black or white M17, or LM20! Miss my GTR!!

I’m potentially toying with the idea of selling black Litchfield Stage 4.25 MY17 GTR. Can send more details if interested.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts

Whats up man, I own #2, all I've done is whack an open carbon bonnet on it to make it look meaner.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looking good! How does the LM20 drive? You liking it?
I've only ever drove a stock GTR on a test drive for around 10 minutes from Nissan and it was mediocre and didn't buy it, I had a Huracan, R8 etc before so I knew what i wanted in a car, a year later jumping in the seat of the LM20 when having the chance and I instantly bought it. The noise, the fun, the handling and the power is just amazing. The itch is always there to drive it!

61 - 80 of 90 Posts