GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
381 - 388 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #382
mine is held back some for longevity, but ive seen my motor has made 810 lbft on pump fuel 1.7 bar, with some ethanol in there im sure that would be approaching 900 lbft :eek: lol

awesome build mate I could in reality do with your gearbox, wanna swap lol

before I have my box built I shall find the limit of the svm treated stock gearset first :runaway:
Mine was near identical torque at 1.7 bar last year when it was dyno'd. lol thanks for the offer I'll bear it in mind :chuckle:

As Mrw said those gear will be the first to go so if funds do allow for a built box I say go for it sooner rather than later as when it does break other parts tend to go with it too.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #383
Just a quick update

Should be picking the car up tomorrow from Litchfields after some fine tuning to the map and a few other tweaks :thumbsup:

Also converted the rear to 2014 DBA spec including rear valance, diffuser and tail lights which brings the entire exterior from CBA to DBA.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
I picked up the interior parts from the garage and I'm very impressed with the job. Did a mixture of carbon dipping and piano black paint to have a nice contrast. All in all it took 5 days including removing and refitting the parts, plus it worked out miles cheaper than getting carbon covers to go over the parts. Definitely a worthwhile job for anyone wanting to upgrade the look of the interior.

Attachments

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
It's been a while since I've updated this so here goes. After owning this car for almost 6 years I thought it's time for a bit of a change but with nothing currently on the market taking my fancy I decided to purchase a MY17 in Black (of course) with red prestige leather. It has now been sent to Litchfields to have the engine and gearbox removed to be swapped with the forged engine and gearbox which was in my previous car so effectively I'll be having a brand new MY17 with near enough 900HP. Excited is an understatement :D Will update this as soon as I know more from Litchfields.

381 - 388 of 388 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.