GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I'm not too sure but I think Iain said around the 750 mark. The next step is looking at strengthening the gearbox.

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
Yes the heads will be standard

The turbos will be litchfields custom ball bearing LM800 turbos, I'll post a graph up once the cars been on a dyno but they'll comfortabley make at least 800bhp
Good luck with your car :)
what rolling road you going on? 1000 bhp on race fuel not many rollers can do!
kk

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Thanks kev

I'm not too sure which rolling road it is, Iain's going to sort that out. If SRR can handle 1000 then I'm sure he'll take it there. Is yours a stage 5+ rods and pistons or just stage 5 Vernon?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yours must be one the ones ahead of mine. I've been told Ill get it back at the start of March. You going for the sport engine?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Just a small update

Popped down to Litchfields yesterday to have a chat with Iain and he has informed that engine has been stripped and is ready for the engine build next week as he is waiting for parts to arrive from America.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Don't think any will be seen , and I hope they are not for cosmetic reasons as I track my car a lot at temps. sometimes over 42deg C. so hope they really help , I have added the lower temp. engine oil and rad. thermostats and also Forge trans oil cooler with the upgraded 2012 complete coolant lines with the Dodson trans. heat exchanger too.

41 - 60 of 388 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.