GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Engine should be going back into the car at some point this well. Iain will post some pictures up at some point this week.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Quick update

Just spoke with Iain, the crank is being balanced as we speak. Also ordered the Alcon BBK along with circlips and high strength gearbox magnets.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I will be at Litchfields late Friday early Sat to see how mine is progressing and to harass Iain a bit lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
That is Top Secret , not even Iain is allowed to know , lol , I hope its ready before the end of this month as I want to go to Germany for the April 6th meet.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
The cars been at Litchfields for about 8 weeks but Iain's had a hell of a lot of engine builds going on so I don't mind the wait.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Alcon BBK is awesome, along with the suspension, best mod I've fitted so far.

Think Iain has a lot on his plate at the mo. He told me he had 36 GTRs on site yesterday!!!
I can't wait to try out the Alcons and see if they really are as good as people say they are. Last time I was at Litchfields I counted 18 which were only parked by the main area, there was still more around the corner!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Completion date is getting closer, should be getting it back next week :D In the meantime got myself a complete MY12 front bumper with DRLs along with a set of 2012 wheels to give the car a fresher look.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Completion date is getting closer, should be getting it back next week :D In the meantime got myself a complete MY12 front bumper with DRLs along with a set of 2012 wheels to give the car a fresher look.
Is iain fitting the new bumper? How much was it?

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Yes Iain is fitting it next week. I'm not too sure of the price as my brother paid for it, put it this way, it cost roughly the same as a decent after market splitter.

61 - 80 of 388 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.