GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 388 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #82
Saw yours up there Yesterday. Defo coming on. Hopefully get mine this weekend with Syvecs and a new Exhaust.
Need to make a trip down there early next week. Syvecs should be an impressive piece of kit :thumbsup: What exhaust did you go for?

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Yeah someone has sorted that out..there's a thread somewhere on here detailing the fix..the std angle for them is not great.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Their new systems due out shortly have all new (and very nice I might add) tips.
Nice one....great quality exhausts but sure they lost sales with the old/current design.

·
Registered
342 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Have you guys got your car back yet? i can't wait to see it finished myself!!!
Should be picking it up next week. We're going to go down there in the next few days to see where it's at and drop off some exterior parts :thumbsup:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Quick update

Added a Dodson Sportsman clutch to the car and if all is well it should be ready for collection tomorrow!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Update on the project

Timeline:
Mid January- Car dropped off to Litchfields
January 28th- Spec agreed
First week of March- Collection date (1) as agreed by Iain!
First week of April- Collection date (2) as agreed by Iain!
April 12th- Collection date (3) as agreed by Iain!
April 15th- Collection date (4) as agreed by Iain!

I will be giving a very very detailed account of the customer service I have been dealt out by Litchfield Imports once I collect my car.

To be continued...

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Update on the project

Timeline:
Mid January- Car dropped off to Litchfields
January 28th- Spec agreed
First week of March- Collection date (1) as agreed by Iain!
First week of April- Collection date (2) as agreed by Iain!
April 12th- Collection date (3) as agreed by Iain!
April 15th- Collection date (4) as agreed by Iain!

I will be giving a very very detailed account of the customer service I have been dealt out by Litchfield Imports once I collect my car.

To be continued...

Understand you must be dying to get it back dude, sometimes these builds don't go as planned though, waiting for parts or small issues can put the time scale back, mine took a week longer than SRD had planned due to waiting on parts, better to wait and know the car is 100%, Iain seems a decent guy so I'm sure he will see you good.

81 - 100 of 388 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.