GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 388 Posts

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
The car performed very well at SCD even though the standard tires weren't in the best of conditions and also the weather wasn't on our side but it didnt stop us from doing an indicated 205mph in the standing mile on one of the runs! Here's one run against a Lamborghini Gallardo.
Nissan GTR LM850 VS Lamborghini Gallardo - YouTube
What speed did she pull through the lights ?
Vid looked smashing, bet the Gallardo had a shock lol

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Nice one, car was a flying machine :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Raally good to meet you at SCD and an awesome car - gutted I decided to try and launch mine against you. Slowest start of the day not that it would have mattered by the end!

The trip down the dead end road will stick with me for a while too ! Visions of the bridge collapsing under the weight of the cars!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Note to myself, camera needs to be rear facing to show how small other marques go in rear view mirror!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
Raally good to meet you at SCD and an awesome car - gutted I decided to try and launch mine against you. Slowest start of the day not that it would have mattered by the end!

The trip down the dead end road will stick with me for a while too ! Visions of the bridge collapsing under the weight of the cars!
Lol it was all good fun.

The bridge was a bit of a tight squeeze to say the least and not to mention the low amount of fuel I had!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Note to myself, camera needs to be rear facing to show how small other marques go in rear view mirror!
That was one mistake I made during the day. Only that video and two others against the 9ff and SVM Gundam showed the rear views. I'll be uploading them shortly.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
In the one run I did against it I was definitely pulling away before the driver backed off as I could see the car slowing down.

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
In the one run I did against it I was definitely pulling away before the driver backed off as I could see the car slowing down.
I see
Gundam ran a few 200+ runs and maxed out at 207 mph, the car has 8% taller gearing , he can pull 230mph +:) Im taking him to SRR 2moz to test Power, now we have run in Lol
As we have said (like yours) he was on a fresh engine, we had mapping to complete, checking all was well before opening up a little :)
Hoping to see the first 1000bhp on OEM turbos ,,,No pressure then.

850bhp should of seen you passed the 200 barrier did you have issues ?
Have You checked power of the LM850?
kk

141 - 160 of 388 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.