GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This may sound strange but I want the loadest damn exhaust I can find for my R33. I`ve got an HKS Super Dragger at the moment but its too mellow for my liking.

Any suggestions?????

Steve

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Loudest...

The Blitz Nur I hear is the loudest, it is Stainless steel all the way thru and can being very annoying on long mid rev motorway journeys Im told.

·
Registered
130 Posts
A mate of mine has a custom built stainless exhaust by Hayward and Scott on his R32 which is 4.5 inch all the way through and only has one baffle in it with a tailpipe you could stick your head down.

its almost loud enough to break windows at 10 meters :) but sounds superb if you can still hear after 10 minutes.

the build quality is excellent and its comparable in price to the other manufacturers

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Nur-Spec Baffle

Keith,

Does the Nur-Spec baffle make much difference to the performance?

PS - why are you selling the car? R34 time?

Phil

·
Registered
865 Posts
Had a super dragger on my last skyline and have a blitz nur spec on the new one and i find it better and is louder, on a long journey its just as loud or a pain as a super dragger if i'm honest.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah forgot to say that I only need the back box as I`ve the full HKS Super Dragger system on now, will other makes fit to the system?????if I just swap the tail pipe.

Steve

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
'Zorst

Just take the whole frikin thing off then geez . GURANTEED to be the loudest in the west..........:D

Loud 'zorst are fine for short journeys.The problem is on the longer ones..........:(

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi mate,

Trust TR Power Extreme II

Take out the silencer and be ready to blow the ear drums to
smitherines!

Looks great and will definitely give extra ooommmpphhhh!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Loud flame throwers!!!!!

I got a HKS Super Dragger on my R32 GTR and cut out the center box welded in a straight pipe lots more noise for the neighbours..................:p :smokin:

Barryf:confused:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Re: Loudest...

Ian SuttoN1 said:
The Blitz Nur I hear is the loudest, it is Stainless steel all the way thru and can being very annoying on long mid rev motorway journeys Im told.

Err, I dont think so mate.

Im running a Blitz NUR on mine. Admittedly its the cat back for a 200sx, but the pipework is the same size at 80mm.

The exhaust is louder than some, for sure, but not as loud as I was expecting.

I would probably say, for loudness, an Apexi GT syste, goes up to 95mm!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Think I`ll try cutting out the centre baffle. Will it make more flames??????? LOL :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts