GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought my gtr34 from bodmin,cummings,i was told that i would receive the log book when they had sorted the previous owners private plate out,2mths later no log book,tax now expired,possibly 5 weeks to wait if i apply for a new book.In theory i am not the owner as i have no log book and not yet registered as keeper,so i cant drive it,i cant sorn it and the insurance is void also as im not the keeper,and i now probably miss the jap show,the modified and the last piston heads run out till spring.They also have my stage 1 tuned evo 8,which they took off me for 9gs,and now is up for 12995,so you now know there is scope for hagggling on price of that.

·
Registered
794 Posts
if u got that small slip that u tear off from the main logbook u can get a brand new logbook from dvla in ur name for free! :clap:

·
R35 Section manager
11,052 Posts
Thought there was a £20 quid ish fee for this??

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
green slip

if you have the green slip apply for a new logbook at the post office at the same time you can get road tax.
Im afraid i got no green slip either,but hopefully dvla have sent the log book to previous owner and i can then obtain it from there.It sounds unusual but they have assured me that it has now been sent to previous owner and i hopefully can then obtain and tax and apply for one in my name.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts