- Blitz Air Filters
- 3" Apexi Downpipe
- 3" Straight pipe exhaust system
- Chipped ECU (boost set @ 1 bar)
- Nismo Fuel pressure regulator
- Greddy Oil cooler kit
- Oil filter relocation kit
- Twin plate clutch

Now, I want to increase power a bit, so, the logical step would be to increase boost to say maybe 1.3 bar. Will the stock injectors hold? What should my next upgrade be? injectors? cams? I am asking the RB gurus to show me the way! Thanks for any help.

SkylinePAP
Haiti

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Matty,

I am using stock injectors (I checked the numbers on them, they are the stock ones). I was told that the ECU was chipped (tuned). I am pushing 1 Bar boost. The AFM are Mines. Any help would be appreciated!!!

SkylinePAP
Haiti

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forgot to mention, got a Sard 280 lph fuel pump. Which CC injectors should I get? I was thinking Sard 700 cc injectors, or 850 cc injectors. Fuel pressure @ 43 psi right? The thing is where I live (Haiti), there's no Dyno. So, it's kind of complicated to have a programmable ECU. The closest dyno is in the Dominican Republic, 6 hrs drive. I wanted to kick the boost up a bit, using the ECU I have. What are my option for a little more power without pushing it to the limits of the stock internals? What would be the max boost I should go? Thanks for any feedback.

SkylinePAP
Haiti

·
Registered
158 Posts
oh ye, the fuel pump too.. forgot about that. if the price of injejctors is the same it wont hurt lto get the 850cc's instead. 43psi! that is nearly 3 bar!
I wouldnt touch the boost without getting it mapped properly. on standard internals with those turbo's at a guess i would say no more then 1.2bar (30ish psi) if that but im sure some1 with more know how will clarify this.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
43 psi!! I was saying 43 PSI for fuel pressure, not Boost!! lol
Moleman, I did use the search. But I didn't find a lot of info on aftermarket ECU, mostly setups with Power FC. Any help would be appreciated.

SkylinePAP
Haiti

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I know now, the next step would be fuel upgrade, Injectors (minimum 700 cc), and I was thinking Yellow Jacket Coil packs?? Will the coil packs make a difference??

SkylinePAP
Haiti

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Get a Link G4 ecu. Way better than a power fc and basically the best currently on the market. Good price too.
^^^X2^

I have a Power FC in my car, the Link computers back when I bought the FC were basic, And if I was buying now it would be no contest....The Power FC, although a good unit, It is soooo limited compared to the Link G4.

....If I was going to do it again, G4 all the way (And they are made in my home town!)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts