GTR Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
6,821 Posts
Even if it's not modded, if the driver has skills, many cars will just have to stay behind . .especially on short corner tracks like this one . . .
Also have to remember that not every Skyline driver has thoses skills or want to push the car to the limits . .because he have to show it's a Skyline!

Skyline owning = heavy burden :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
2 thoughts spring to mind, one was that the skyline dropped dead, almost like this was staged...and secondly little nippy things on little nippy courses will always kick bigger cars...not like the person with the camera went "and now lets do a 1/4 mile..."

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
the GTS-T was outbraked going into a hard left-hand turn. Little wonder, for anyone with at least one working eye and a sense of physics.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Oh well, I got passed by an Opel (Shit brown in color, with 4-doors and rusty arches) in full drift on the Ring last year im my R34. Was his 500 Euro car better than mine? Nope...he was a local, had several hundred laps on the Ring...I was on my 4th...

Everyone wants to slay the Giant~!!!

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
yea it is a GTS. Looks standard too. Generally if there aint any body mods its probably got no other mods either.

that makes no sence lol. could have been a sleeper or he'd invested some money on the engine and didnt have any money left/bothered to spend on the exterior of the car. :)

a modified exterior is one of the last worries about most people here

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Didn't you guys see the GTS guy hit the brake so the little whip could pass him.. I don't think he felt it was safe with the little car behind..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts