GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to my car at work tonight and some wierdo has left a nice little note on it....

.....LollyJ I know where you work now ha ha

But do you know where youre Skyline is when you have left it home alone ha ha cos I do !!.....

WTF !?! Ive heard of playing tricks but this is freaking me out a little :( Not funny

Phoned the local police and they just laughed saying it could be a mate playing tricks on me, but no one really knows where I work, or live come to that matter, and not many people know I have a Saxo :( im an unhappy little bunny now !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pretty sick joke if it is one :(

Luckily we've got small cameras on the house so I will know if anyone has messed with the car and where I park it at work is all secure too with cameras and security officers everywhere, Im gonna get them to check and see who left the note, hopefully they will have recorded it, if they dont record it then i'll just get grumpy with them too.

I cant believe the polices reaction was to just laugh, i did feel silly telling them but i just wanted them to note it down in case anythin gdid happen to the car ! It was only yesterday a lass had her Celica stolen near here

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Lolly,

Sorry to hear about that "joke", hardly funny by anyones imagination... Carry something in your Skyline - something thats innocent yet heavy and club-like...

Good luck with the weirdo :( hopefully its nothing sinister.

Dan

·
Registered
865 Posts
Well its a good thing where Laura works they have cameras on the car park 24/7, so shes gonna speak to the security guy tomorrow and see who it was that put the note there or what car they came so it can be reported to the cops.

May be funny to others or may be innocent, but its still a worry!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Lolly

Bit weird that, I've always found that an Axe Handle or Pick Shaft is the best deterant to to$$ers, plus you can tell the rozzers that you bought it for home and just happened to have it in the car!!

SI

·
Registered
7,272 Posts
This is not funny. :mad:

If someone on here has done this (not that I think we would), please own up and put Lolly's mind to rest. Just think how your Mrs would feel, if this appeared on her windscreen. :eek:

G

·
Yeah agreed, and think how mister PC Plod would think if this sinister little offering was on his car when he finished work - so why they dont take it seriously is beyond me - FFS there are too many people getting turned over for their cars thesedays :(

Sometimes I hate the world :(

Be safe bud.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Sounds very odd... :(

Carry a full sized mag light in your car mate, they are legal and very heavy... i would imagine they hurt!

Hope everything is okay!

Chris

p.s. Sorry I don't really know you but just thought I'd pass my comments on! :D

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Spoke to the security lads this morning and nothing is recorded :( hmmmm wierd ! I think they couldnt be bothered if you ask me, they took the same attitude as the police !

As for protection I have a nice plastic cricket bat in the car which the little lad left in the other day but for ease and saving on space I find the handle of a car jack comes in very handy resting just at the side of my seat :D

It is still worrying me as there are a lot of wierdos out there. RIch reminded me last night that maybe I shouldnt have a personalised number plate....it says LollyJ at the bottom, so Im gonna change it back to my old ones. And if s/he decides to leave a note today, well, I know exactly where my car is.....being driven by a mad man :cool:

I will get to the bottom of this, i can see my car from the office window today, well can see the room so should be able to see any strange people hanging around !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:p sweet !!

Dont want you guys thinking im the violent kind now :D

Oh and have the trusty handbag to swing and nail file to stab if it comes to it :D

·
Registered
268 Posts
Maybe it was one of the security guards messing around if they were reluctant to show you any video?

Is there a camera near your car which they can leave looking at it, in case the evil one reappears!?

Chris

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The cameras are those round dome type ones that are on the lamposts so they can see everywhere, even when people are hiding around the corner for a sneaky *** :D I dont think it'll be the security lads as they are really dull guys and wouldnt know how to pull a prank.....just been telling a friend of mine and she has come up with a shortlist of people that ive upset recently, think there was at least 50 names on it hehe

Maybe im blowing it out of proportion, i mean im not a timid little girl who cant handle herself but i do scare easily :eek:

·
Registered
268 Posts
That's fighting talk there, someone may take it the wrong way! :)

Yeah, I suppose you're right if the guards are dull and it sounded quite a thought out prank...

I'm sure it's nothing really just people messing around but not knowing how far to go! :(

You'll prob never hear anything again! :D

Chris

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I hope I dont hear anything off them again !

Theres probably someone at work who heard me shouting my mouth off about it this morning sat very timidly in the corner, namidly an IT bloke or something like that grrrrrrrrrr
:mad:

·
Registered
268 Posts
I suppose if it was anyone in your work then they may be too scared to come forward and may leave you a note with some chocolates under your wiper! lol :D

Hope everything works out... :)

p.s. we must be both sat in work on this forum all day! ;)

Chris

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I could go for the old classic, this bitch bites or no fear :D havnt seen that cheesy statement on anything for ages !

ANd I dont sit on the forums all day, honest guv, just when I cant get my head around the work im doing, ie right now, just got off the phone to a bloke in Italy, didnt understand a word he said, my heads blagged, so time to look at the forums :D

Honest !! :smokin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts