·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh no as a new member I can't afford to UPSET Anyone, if Andy Barnesis reading this, I LOVE IT !!!! I just am not sure, A pink car yes I love em, but wasn't sure about a Skyline, but what do I know if his DRAG CAR is going to be Pink then good on him, and Yes I see the resemblance between Desperate dans chin and the spoiler, I can't get over the spoiler though !!!! It's certainly DIFFERENT !!!!! Thought I would make someone smile on this fine Sunday Evening ....

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scott, please can you send me a PM about the benefits of being a fully paid up member I have looked on the forum and must be going blind, as I can't see what I am looking for. I just spotted you are the Members Secretary. Many Thanks Di

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OMG I am sorry to the GTROC " Bosses " I think I may of started this thread in the WRONG place by ERROR I am new to the GTROC and really don't want to upset anyone please forgive my error. Thank you to all who commented it has certainly made me smile and I hope it has you. We had better not continue the thread as I posted it in the WRONG PLACE !!! SORRY !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
no you posted in the parts for sale and the thread is about a spoiler for sale, so correct section :D

even though i doubt anyone from here is likely to buy it lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You surprise me you don't think anyone will buy the PINK SPOILER (LOL)

I thought it would look good with my Gunmetal Grey R33 a contrast .....

A great Mod

·
Registered
188 Posts
My daughter saw this car a while ago and desperately wants me to buy it for her...... mind you she is only 3 and calls it 'the pink car with ears'.

I'm not going to, but don't tell her.

Liam

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
AAHH Liam why not, I am sure she'd let you take it out and drive it (LOL)

Out of the mouth of babes " The Pink Car with Ears " She is SO RIGHT !!!

What an accurate discription of it.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts