GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow was at Bob Marley's place and this drew up, remembering the state of povety I thought that taking the pic from a distance would be acceptable as I didn't know who was a Yardie :bowdown1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Steve, when you say about poverty, is it because it's a GTS and not a GT-R?

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think there is a deal going down - hence I didn't get too close

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve, when you say about poverty, is it because it's a GTS and not a GT-R?
LOL you are soooooooooooooo naughty !!!!:chuckle:

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah well the monthly minimum wage is 50 US Dollars YES a month, so Rum is cheaper than petrol LOL

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cuba next year then !!!

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
At least its and R33 which we all know IS the best of the lot!:chuckle::popcorn:
Yes, even low life drug dealers know the best of the rest !!!:bowdown1::chuckle::runaway:

·
Premium Member
1,656 Posts
So if a Jamaican owns a skyline its because his a drug dealer :rolleyes:
WOW! That's a bit harsh Mr bobwoolmer seeing as Steve's already posted this \/ previously...

Think there is a deal going down - hence I didn't get too close
Any parcels or packages handed to or from a member of the public to be given or received by the person(s) driving said vehicle(s) up or down any street in the World with neither person wearing a recognisable Works uniform should give anyone watching a slight suspicion as to what is really going on no matter where on the Planet this exchange occurs.

So IMHO from the info provided by the person who was actually there and who took this picture, I seriously doubt its a delivery from Tesco's that's going on in Steve's photo matey!

JM2PW!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Rubbish . I've been in Jamaica for near on 10 yrs now & live there 8-9 months of the year so i think i know what im talking about .
I own a holiday resort & a souvenier shop so have seen many things but am yet to see a drug deal out there in the open like this . Drugs are never sold like this maybe in the U.K but not in Jamaica .In Jamaica even Ganja is not moved around in cars open & freely, if the Jamaica Police find weed/coke on a person for commercial purposes they automatically will pin you with a firearms charge .drugs for guns is what they use to lock up drug dealers here .

·
Premium Member
13,400 Posts
Actually let me post some of my Ganja from my yard :chuckle:

Free the :chuckle:Banana:chuckle:
By the looks of your crops, you're going to make more money selling herb than you are bananas. They'd only last a day in our house.

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lighten up guys, I was on holiday and only joking - think the Rum is better than the Ganja anyway !!! Especially Overproof !!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts