GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now the proud owner of a Skyline GTR

After hours of racing the same race over and over again, and eventually havng to get my brother to do it and making him late for school,

Look at its beautiful-ness...sorry for the crap quality, was taken on my phonio

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
congratulations:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was well happy, and it was a prize car and I absolutely love it, its amazing its got the handling and the speed as well

LOVIN IT!!!!!!!! and for people who are familiar with midnight club 3, i have a ram, corvette and a bel air :p all of them are purple with tribal graphics....its like my...umm...trademark :p

·
Vendor
12,625 Posts
Hell

I play the 'real-time' version:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:O lol....im thinking of getting a DUB sticker for connie :p might look a bit pretentious though, i might get another seeing as i have 70k :p

·
Registered
432 Posts
skyline_beauty said:
:O lol....im thinking of getting a DUB sticker for connie :p might look a bit pretentious though, i might get another seeing as i have 70k :p
Now all you need is some dayton wires and some hydraulics :D. Well done on getting the GTR, thought that car was a bit of a pain in the ass to get.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
tell me about it, i was stuck on race 13 for two solid days! it was very very agrravating so i asked my brother who did it first time...lol...but it was worth all the swearing and tellings off from my mum for stayin up so late ;)

·
Registered
432 Posts
skyline_beauty said:
tell me about it, i was stuck on race 13 for two solid days! it was very very agrravating so i asked my brother who did it first time...lol...but it was worth all the swearing and tellings off from my mum for stayin up so late ;)
Yup, know how that feels :) What car did u do it in, may i ask?

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
talking about cars in video games, last week, I found a Skylime GT-Z in True Crime NYC :chuckle: lol
If I remember well you got a Skyline type of car in GTA San Andreas as well lol

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
arrr right,, yeh I love my other cars as well, but I am never gonna get rid of the skyline ever, just like my chevy bel air, that aint shifting anywhere either! I also give my cars names

Belair - Firefly
Corvette - Ice
Ram - Maiden
Skyline - Cadbury (coz its purple!)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are my others:

MAIDEN (my dodge...love it...i give em all names coz im sad)

Ice (Corvette)

Firefly (Chevy Bel Air)

Nymph ( 2nd Skyline)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts