GTR Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every Saturday morning around 6:30AM to 9AM, a bunch of car guys gets together to have coffee and check out cars etc. Its open to anyone and everyone who likes cars. I live about 20 minutes from it and so I decided to check it out. (I hope some of you guys are into Euros too)

BMW was the Featured Marque for this week.

so I showed up..

Saw some awesome and rare Bimmers..

know your roots..

This is a work of art.. 2002 with twin turbo M54 motor..

E60 M5.. I heart this car

Saw R32 GTR Skyline pull in.. (I believe he's a member here too)

And a Carrera GT

And Look what else showed up.. Twin Turbo V12, 700hp/752tq, 218mph top speed...

Maybach Exelero Concept Car- ONLY ONE IN THE WORLD!!!

My full set of pictures here..

BoostJunky : Gallery

Click on the Events and you will see the folder of Cars and Coffee with 50+ pictures.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Not normally a BMW fan, But that black one looks really good...

This looks fantastic, Very retro too. If he lost the spoiler I would Like this a whole lot more...

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
Nice photos and great turnout. Are you part of the Crystal cove bunch?. Often get a few Skylines turn up there.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
The M1 is gorgeous...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that is absolutely amazing. who drove the excelero, is it owned by somebody or dis mercedes sell it. You guys are lucky to live in a utopia of automotive wickedness
It was at the DaimlerChrysler Facility in Irvine, Calfornia (USA). I'm not sure who actually owns it as Maybach built it for the tire company called FULGA to showcase their new 23 inch tire called Exelero.

LOL, I just realised the black bmw is yours, Nice car m8...
Really good pics there... and thats one sweeeet ride you have. :bowdown1: :bowdown1:
thanks guys. As you can see, I was influenced by GT-Rs when I built the car.:p

Nice photos and great turnout. Are you part of the Crystal cove bunch?. Often get a few Skylines turn up there.
Yeah this is the new location where its now being held. I live about 20 minutes from it so I'm hoping to see more rare cars etc.

Adam Kindness, that must have been cool to see those ART CARS in person.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.