GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a body kit for a R33 gts-t, not to bothered by the condition, colour, as being customised anyway. Oh and also looking for wheels too, 18's with rubber. Not sure if this might persuade someone to help me out or not but I bought the car a year ago, not done a thing to it, but no can't hold out any longer, have this crazy plan to make the car go into stealth mode, gonna be kitted, satin matt black, tinted windows, really really agro looking. Hope someone can help me get started on my wonder car.:flame:

·
Vendor
2,988 Posts
If you're only in Oxford, you can pop by our premises in Milton Keynes. We always have stock of R33 bodykits.

Just let me know what you are looking for specifically, or just want a browse on what you fancy. :smokin:

Regards
Albert

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Knight racer thanks

Thanks Knight racer, i've looked through your site, got some good stuff, problem is, i don't have a large budget, I got a quote from Clear wings just outside oxford, for a fitting, customising the kit, ( i have to supply the kit ) and full spray job for £5000, , Not sure how good a deal it was, hence the still looking.

·
Vendor
2,988 Posts
If you can send me a email on what exactly you are after, whether kit or customising work. I can try get you a quote.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts