GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am looking at getting one myself one ....

anyone know either of these cars?

car im looking at must be black or gunmetal grey, or if anyone is selling one let me know as id rather buy from someone here who is more likely to know a lot more about what they own, as ive called a few and the people who own them seem to be clueless about most of the questions ive asked them!

my budget would be looking at a 09/59 plate car...

Used 2009 Nissan GT-R BLACK EDITION for sale in Surrey | Pistonheads

Used 2009 Nissan GT-R BLACK EDITION for sale in Lancashire | Pistonheads

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha , well my two prefferd colours are black or DMG, not fussed which one out of the two.

but want one with bell housing done, gearbox circlips etc so I can hopefully have a worry free one...

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok I am strongly interested in a car I have seen.....

any others on here as I have the money ready to go for one of these cars.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I'd personally go for the lower mileage example, unless your in a rush or the seller will bend on price I think you should really be looking at no more than £35k for a '09 private sale under 25k miles. I'm quite a thrift little so and so though. When I bought mine a forum member sent me a PM rubbing in that he traded in with the dealer and he was insulted by my offer (even though it was more than his trade in). I ended up getting a lower mileage example with a more comprehensive service history and balance of a warranty for the same price I offered him just 6 weeks later.

Bell housing is no big deal - £750 from litchfield, worn discs and or pads are a bigger expense on a high mileage car.

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes definitely mate , at first I was In a major rush to get one but having calmed down and looking about its always best to take time.

Just want the right one not any old one.

There's quite a few for sale and its frustrating talking to some owners who just don't appear to know much about these cars and they own them!

Will take my time.

I have had my heart set on one but will see how that pans out.

Would be good if I had a few options.

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have my r34 GTR v spec to help me get by till I find one anyway .....

Unless some one Wants that In part ex

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.