GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In two weeks the 34 will be gone and I will be in a position to go out ans buy a r35 gtr, so I may as well start looking around and try to get one lined up.

With my budget I will get a 2009 model, the budget is 35k.

Prefer black or gunmetal grey ,buy May consider others .

Not bothered too much about black edition or not and if it's got sat nav or not.

Must have FULL history and very well.maintaimed.

If anyone here is thinking of selling theirs let ne know as I would have hoped most of you guys would looked after your cars .

Would hope to buy one with a litchields warranty or simillar

Or if you know of any going or going to be sold then do let me know

Thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
This is the best and worst place for this 'wanted request'.

Best, as this is where the enthusiast cars with excellent history live.

Worst, as this is where the loved enthusiast cars with excellent history live.

:chuckle:

Good luck with your search, I'm just pulling your plonker ;)

·
Registered
785 Posts
In two weeks the 34 will be gone and I will be in a position to go out ans buy a r35 gtr, so I may as well start looking around and try to get one lined up.

With my budget I will get a 2009 model, the budget is 35k.

Prefer black or gunmetal grey ,buy May consider others .

Not bothered too much about black edition or not and if it's got sat nav or not.

Must have FULL history and very well.maintaimed.

If anyone here is thinking of selling theirs let ne know as I would have hoped most of you guys would looked after your cars .

Would hope to buy one with a litchields warranty or simillar

Or if you know of any going or going to be sold then do let me know

Thanks
Sounds like you need to come up with a bit more money to be honest. Unless your just a trader trying to flip one !

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think yoitll find theres plenty of better ways to make money then spend 35k on a GTR to try make 2k

This car Is for me, and I know 35k will get me one

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Think yoitll find theres plenty of better ways to make money then spend 35k on a GTR to try make 2k

This car Is for me, and I know 35k will get me one
I think aiming at the lower price point is sensible.
That way you won't lose money when you get one, get it out of your system and then sell it for the R34. ;)

·
Registered
86 Posts
I got my 2009 in Feb for 38k with 19k miles so he will get one but I'd expect higher mileage, 30k perhaps.

Also consider the bell housing, mine had already been done, also with y-pipe and gearbox software.

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes mate I have had one or two times where I've made a loss.

But you only learn from experiences so it's all good .

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes I do mate , I've been looking about in usual places, some people I've spoken to from auto trader etc don't know anything about the cars they own, people on here seem to be more knowledgable and so I hope the car will be better looked after ,

·
Registered
760 Posts
Seems to be a lot of interest in older R35s at the moment - must be the time of year. Mine will be up for sale very soon, but I wouldn't take £35k for it. With that budget I think you'll have to wait for the deal to come along, but you probably know that better than me. Should be bale to get bone stock car for mid 30s. Problem is most have had a bit spent on them and sellers will look for some return, however small, on that extra spend.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I reckon youll easy get a decent one for your budget. Mine went for around that and had just been serviced, new pads and new front discs.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I can't find any for that price. You might find the odd one now and then but there lower priced for a reason normally.

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
there was a low miles stage 1 up for £36k when i was looking for one about 4 weeks ago, they are about, any standard ish 09 car that's over £35 - £36k is overpriced imo.

rob wilds 2010 stage 4 car at £38500 was a good buy imo.

·
Vendor
3,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
like I said I am prepared to wait, will see what happens, I have seen them go for that, like hazza said above.

will see what happens, no rush, its not like there are only a few about,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts