GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys/gals,

So yeah. my lady and i have a 97 gtr r33. car was great minus a couple small things that needed taking care of (afm's re-welded, small tranny oil leaks and what not.

we did a couple small nice and easy roadtrips and what not. now, were settled in switzerland by lausanne/montreux area. my blistein suspension is shot to pieces and i have parts waiting to be sent to a garage. also, im having a problem again that seems to be the afm's where it doesnt respond to throttle properly resulting in little spits of power. it clears up after about 15 minutes of driving, but it doesnt seem right. as well my starter is going goin going...and makes me nervous, small electrical problems and finally when i start the car it turns over then smoothly shuts off and does this once or twice more before it stays on...

so basically, im asking for advice, and really, a good reliable mechanic that can perform good work on a skyline.

thanx for your time and posts people.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi there:)

I've got a very good mechanic, he does my r34 too... but he lives in St. Gallen which is on the other end the Country from Lausanne:(

1 - 2 of 2 Posts