GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't seem to be many for sale these days. Does anyone know of any low mileage, good to mint condition UK cars for sale? Might also be tempted by a high spec import...

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, i'm definitely after a low mileage R34 GTR in black or bayside blue preferably a UK car. Not willing to travel abroad but willing to travel to anywhere in the UK.

PM me with info or offers.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Nissan : 2000 UK V-SPEC 716BHP

what about this one? it's running 716bhp absolut beast,tried to race this once and it wiped the floor with me,the guy that owns it is meant to be really into his skylines,think he's got a r35 aswell.just wish i had the money to buy it:bawling:

·
Registered
1,734 Posts

what about this one? it's running 716bhp absolut beast,tried to race this once and it wiped the floor with me,the guy that owns it is meant to be really into his skylines,think he's got a r35 aswell.just wish i had the money to buy it:bawling:
where the **** did this come from? I never posted this???????? :chairshot

***Right Matt my boy, how you getting into my account? :p

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Nice but I need something with lower mileage.

Had quite a few offers now, will definitely commit to one of them within a couple of weeks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts