GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to do a full disc/pad replacement on my 32 GTS-t.
I've been looking at Endless pads, which are £153 for a front/back set:
Endless - Super Street - S-sports - Nengun Performance

Ideally, I want to budget at about 300-350 (If possible) all in, anyone got any suggestion for discs to go with those pads, or indeed another alternative altogether for the pads too?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Project Mu disks and Endless ccx pads:)
I was actually looking at Project Mu discs. Only place I've seen selling them are Nengun, but they only have them listed for GTR, not been able to find anyone with GTS-t ones in yet.

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
how are the CC-X pads when cold? I went with Super Sports M, as they're supposedly gentler on rotors, but they do feel a touch greasy when cold (well, it is winter, but anyways...)

Anyways, next set around I might want to try CC-X or Project mu HC+ pads, as I've never used a metallic pad before and I'd like to give them a whirl.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
If you look towards Project Mu and Endless then you might only get a front set up, you wont get anywhere near a full F/R set up for 300-350.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
146 Posts
Not a big fan of D2s brake setup, they are made in china, and are branded by many tuning companies, you can get them in D2, K sport and many other brands. Cheap and cheerfull but you would be better off with a genuine GTR brembo setup with DBA disks all round.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I would stay away from D2 as well.

Some bad stories about the quality of their suspension kits. Don't know how reliable their brake kits are either.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I have a set of G8 356 on my R32 gtr and they are far better than the standard items i can tell you.

Had no issues to date and i was surprised to find out they use a AP pads so plenty of compounds to work with.

And just for the record they are assembeled in Taiwan with japanese pistons which are the same as other high end jap brake systems

1 - 10 of 10 Posts