GTR Forum banner

Looking for cars for video features

1K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  yokotas13 
#1 ·
Im building up my reel of video stuff, so im offering it up to you guys here in japan.

Give me a day of your time, and you will end up with a 3-5 minutes 1080p HD reel of your car for you to remember forever.
Im not TOO picky on the cars, but obviously no stock stuff.
Will happen around tokyo, rolling footage on C1, or around there somewhere.

If you are interested contact me in a few ways
Email-Freshlikesushi1@gmail.com
AIM-Tsispyder97
Skype-wagonofdoom
MSN-Yokotas13@hotmail.com
Cell-08037553434

hope to meetup with a few of you and help each other out

#14 ·
Guys, we should start a list of people who might be interested.

Also, we should set a time frame - when is the last day you will be offering your services? Can you meet people somewhere - for example - at the next Daikoku meet would be ideal, most of us are there, bring a calendar and pencil people in.

If you show up with samples of your work too, that would be great. For example - if you and Neal can get something done, and you post on here, that might work too!

I would be interested, but would like to get more detail as to exactly what you would be doing - again, a sample would be great!

#15 ·
List of Interested People:

1) nonstopreaper
2) gold digger
3) ??
4) ??
5) ??

Also - when you say "building up my reel of video stuff" - what plans do you have for this? In other words, people will get stuff from you, but you'll be able to use the images in the future?

#16 ·
I live in japan, so there is no end date.
A "reel" is just a sample of clips of your skills etc etc.

It will be used by me for Vimeo Channel, for prospective employers etc etc.
for a small sample you can check out this video i just did at tokyo auto salon randomly, i didnt have all my equipment in time, but it turned out well make sure to click at 1080p
YouTube - Tokyo Auto Salon Booth Babes!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.