GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im looking for some advice..im looking for a good skyline tuner in the essex area,preferably with there own dyno facility(must be 4x4 capable)ive looked through various magazines but i would prefer peoples recommendations..thanks bava 2

·
Banned
2,230 Posts
Forget the dyno. It can only be Ron at RK TUNING. He can sort dyno times and mappping for you. He's a proper legend

mook

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Another one here with a vote for RK, No doubt Ron is your man, only located in Benfleet so pretty local

Give him a call 01702 557124 and he'll tell you anything you need to know.

Greg

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Rk gets my vote, know's his skylines, good bloke and value for money!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Ron at RK Tuning, the omly way to go, went somewhere else in essex to get car built, oil leak ,water leak, fuel leak, lol just have to laugh now, Ron sorted it all out for me, very very good prices an dont try to sell you crap you dont need, RK TUNING

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
apparantly he uses sinclair racing in romford so might be cheaper to cut out the middle man

i have had issues with rk tuning before

·
Registered
656 Posts
yes rk does use siclair motors to do mapping
was there on monday to have running in map put on car
only running 0.8 bar an 5000rpm limit........
waiting for 2.5 an 9000 lol

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Dave. I hate you!

2.5 bar??? Cant wait for you to get that done. What boost you gonna let me drive it at??? You know im gonna need a go of it!:D

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
I use RK Tuning and am more than happy with the time and work Ron has put in on the car.
Highly recommended.

·
***S. Maestro***
892 Posts
+1 Justin know's skylines inside and out and is a top guy, i sing his praises from the rooftops. :thumbsup: (TR Racing)
+3
look at my build thread...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
102 Posts
+6 for TR racing, Justin is a top man he'll sort you out :thumbsup:
just don't ask him to use a computer :lamer: lol

Bal:smokin:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts