GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i am looking for an r32 GTR what sort of price for a GOOD ONE! i test drove one today and it was very nice, m only concern was it wanted to pull to the left, it was nothing to do with tracking as it onl happened occasionly as if it was torque steer, but how can this be on a rwd/4wd car, am i being stupid or should i stay well away!?

·
Registered
25,945 Posts
well ive a very nice white one with lots of goodies including HKS 2510s ;-)

or a unique one off 32, which is rather "BEE*RILLIANT" ;-)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no it wasnt tramilining, it was only when you came off the throttle :S wondering if the ecu was putting all the power to the right hand side of the car or because of the fancy 4wd system, wondering if there was a fault that anyone knows of with the computer system that controls the power??

and matty is there any pictures and details of the 32's you have for sale i had a look on the sites and nothing there yet! if you could send me some details that would be brilliant thankyou!

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
it could be worn bushes on the bottom arms. Had a motor pull to the left on booting it before and then pull to the right on breaking.

Anyway, the offer of matty32... just brought something off him and i can say he runs a first class service..

·
Registered
537 Posts
Hi i am looking for an r32 GTR what sort of price for a GOOD ONE!

about 10k i think, as im looking for one myself but im really fussy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts