GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for R32 GTS SKYLINE!

Hi I am looking for a cheap ride for the next 10months, as in europe you only get crap for around 600GBP, I am looking for a R32 GTS Turbo or even non Turbo (RB20DE or RB25DE) , the car have to run without fault, as I gonna pic it up in the UK and drive it to Luxembourg. (of course MOT, Tax and papers requiered)

I am waiting for offres.:clap: :clap:

Regards

Chris

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
. .yeah sorry wrong thread . . thanks for removing . . :)

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, have considered that one, but as I am looking for a 600 to 800 GBP price range, a RB20DET is still 1K more expensive . . . . as I know in the UK!

·
Registered
125 Posts
gtrlux said:
thanks, have considered that one, but as I am looking for a 600 to 800 GBP price range, a RB20DET is still 1K more expensive . . . . as I know in the UK!
do u mean £600-800 stirling if so ul never get 1 for that price:bawling:

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had an other post where I asked about the prices of R31/R32s in the UK.

R32 with the low engines as RB20DE or even the CA18DE, are my target . . . I don't know the prices in the UK. and I am refering in my post on jap. prices where even the R32 GTS Turbos cost around 500GBP.

On Ebay UK, there is for exemple now a R32 (RB20DE) 4door for 800GBP.and no reserve . . . . could be an option , but I like the coupe. So it's possible to find a 800GBP R32

·
Registered
125 Posts
gtrlux said:
I had an other post where I asked about the prices of R31/R32s in the UK.

R32 with the low engines as RB20DE or even the CA18DE, are my target . . . I don't know the prices in the UK. and I am refering in my post on jap. prices where even the R32 GTS Turbos cost around 500GBP.

On Ebay UK, there is for exemple now a R32 (RB20DE) 4door for 800GBP.and no reserve . . . . could be an option , but I like the coupe. So it's possible to find a 800GBP R32
jap prices are cheap but when u add shiping & everthing else your looking at £500 plus another £1500 ish on top as for no reserve you get people £800 no reserve but i can tell u they will not sell for that price ask them how much will they take to end early:)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Ironically in this rather slow market I have noticed that R32 GTS-T values are rising, might be the influence of the drift scene.

I don't think you'll stand a chance getting a good GTS-T for under 2.5K mate let alone for under a grand.
You'll struggle even getting a 4 door RB20DE for under a k. I would say 1.5k is realistic for a base GTS.

·
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah think so too, GTST was only a thought, was anyway looking for a GTS (RB20DE). Might spend 1.5K max. as I also have to ad the hole pic up price to from the UK and reg. in Luxembourg . . .

Still i have to say that 3K for any GTST is bargain. . . . for that price you only get 1.0 Fiestas or 1985 Corsas in Europe . . . . :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts