GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello people im getting my R32 GTR in 2 weeks and i just wanted to know what you think of it

It has:

Twin induction
Aftermarket Exhaust
850cc Injectors
Turbo Timer
Turbo Boost controller (says turbo booster scrambler or something)
Intercooler
Dump Valves

Some pics

Now its advertised as a 350+ BHP, but im guessing it could be more with all that on no?

The fella doesnt know esactly whats under bonnet, its come over as standard, when it cleary isnt :)

So by the look of the pics can you chaps see whats there? as yes yes i am a noob lol

thanks again.

·
Banned
210 Posts
350 BHP seems about right from the looks of it, I serioulsy doubt 850cc injectors as then you would be pushing 700bhp plus which is defo not the case.

But welcome to the GTR club!! enjoy your ride and remember its not a real 4wd car and can bite back hard!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol thanks for the welcome, my cousins looked at it and he says they are 850cc injectors, he also owns a, R33 GTR and R33 GTS.

Ive been in my cousins GTR and yeah thats fast, but when i test drove this it was something else.

Need a pro to look it over i think.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Nice car !!

Deffo nothing on there that points to any power.

And unless you are running management you will 100% not have 850 injectors. I dont care if your cousins a space cadet !!! :D :D

If theres a Fcon or PFC tucked away somewhere then you could have big injectors, and someone could have popped a set of turbos on there in which case it could be 500+bhp, but I would expect a few other clues if that were the case. If it does turn out to have these types of mods for gods sake dont use it !!! Take it to Abbeys or wherever you prefer to firstly get it mapped and then get all the other bits done that arent there.

Hope that helps,

J.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Looks quite nice.

Have to agree with Bladey though re the power. Get someone to check the ecu.

Steering wheel looks to have some wear on it, what's the mileage?

Welcome to the GTROC by the way.

Andy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.