GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Chaps

Thought I would say a quick hello to the forum...

Basically looking for a R32 GTR at the moment..have got a few viewings lined up for the following weeks...so hopefully should be getting myself one of these beasts!

Its been a steady increase in cars..ive had (in chrono order)

Starlet Turbo
Nissan 200SX
Celica GT4 WRC
MR2 Turbo

But the time has come for a R32 :)

Im in Southend, Essex so if there are any meets then id be more than happy to go once ive got a GTR.

Hope to get the benefit of advice from you lot in the future...

Cheers

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a very very big turbo..unfort its a good few k over my budget mate...looks really nice thou....the hunt continues!

·
Banned
22 Posts
Hi

I would not bother with a r32, old outdated, go for the 33 gtr instead, if funds are not available for a r33gtr get a r34 gtt for similar price to a r32gtr, 280 bhp, a lot more advance and 100% better looking than those old ready for the scrap yard looking things.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
I would bother with an R32, rather than a 34GTT, just coz its old dosent mean its ready for the scrappers. Lighter faster and more potential than a GTT. All IMO!

Get a 33GTR if you can afford it though!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
terry_jones said:
Hi

I would not bother with a r32, old outdated, go for the 33 gtr instead, if funds are not available for a r33gtr get a r34 gtt for similar price to a r32gtr, 280 bhp, a lot more advance and 100% better looking than those old ready for the scrap yard looking things.
Oh dear.... yep you go on thinking that mate PMSL :runaway:

·
Registered
61 Posts
terry_jones said:
Hi

Hey terry jones, this is only your 4th post, and sounds like you are already insulting others pride and joy, R32 GTR may have been over 10 years, that doesnt mean they are 'scrap yard looking thing', please beware of what you says in the forum, and think before you open your mouth.

Regards

·
Banned
22 Posts
skylinegtr0415 said:
Hey terry jones, this is only your 4th post, and sounds like you are already insulting others pride and joy, R32 GTR may have been over 10 years, that doesnt mean they are 'scrap yard looking thing', please beware of what you says in the forum, and think before you open your mouth.

Regards
Hi i wasn't intending to have a go at anyone or the pride and joys, i was simply stating how i see things, im not trying to cause offence.

To the person who said i created a account to have a go, no i never, im sorry if in my few posts i have come over as a bit of a numpty.

·
Registered
581 Posts
terry_jones said:
Hi

I'd like to see you say that to Keith Cowie.............

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
No its not for sale, although the missus wants it to go in favour of a 2001 Audi Estate (RS4 means more room for pushchairs treacle...)

I test drove about 5 R33s, and one R32...its now mine.

I dont think anyone would say you buy a skyline for its looks....I dont think that on the grand motoring scale, GTRs could be considered pretty cars, but they are fantastic drivers cars, pure and simple.

And in my opinion (only mine), it dont get much more pure and simple than an R32 GTR....

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Terry,

Get on the main forum, post up an apology and prepare to enjoy weeks and months of good fun and good advice from the hoards of very friendly and very knowledgeable chaps on this forum...

no harm done yet.

·
Registered
706 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@GTRSTILL...nice GTR mate

To be quite honest i really like the R32 shape over the R33 and funds arent permitting for me to buy a R33 so i would rather spend my money on a R32 wch i prefer.

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
razi-islam said:
To be quite honest i really like the R32 shape over the R33 and funds arent permitting for me to buy a R33 so i would rather spend my money on a R32 wch i prefer.
What you got in mind? State of tune? Budget? Colour? :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts