GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there all you guys. Here comes a swede all of a sudden! :)

Im looking to buy a nissan skyline preferable r34 gtr.

Does anybody have any price ideas for one of those? Don't matter if it's none tuned, ass long as it don't cost to much, since it's non tune.

Maybe some guys here also know what to pay for a none tuned skyline? I want to make the mods my self here in Sweden if it's possible, might have to order from other countrys and ask for help on putting them on.

I have a Mustang Mach-1 from 72 that i'm currently restoring if anybody is interested in a small switch... i guess it will be worth aprox 10k$ when i'm done, maybe more. And it's easy tuned for the who wants v8 muscles. Or how about 450HP for 2,5k$ and for additionaly aprox 800$ you have 600HP :). What do you say? Come on! :). Give me a mail or something...

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
you could probably pick up an R34 for around £28-35k (uk pounds)

perhaps a bit less.

As for tuning stick to your V8's for cheap tuning...

400 bhp is cheap, say 3000 pounds for an ecu full exhaust and induction kit/new panel filter.

then it gets expensive, new turbos,fuelling,oil pump, cams pulleys,head gasket, big intercooler,suspension and brakes to help you stop it.

then depending if you want lunatic power your checkbook needs to be backed by a significant bank balance.

tuning to 700 bhp say costs about 30k (Uk pounds.)

good choice though you cannot get a better looking car IMHO.

/Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
OK, thats a bit more then i imagined, but i guess thats the way it is. Guess i just have to save up some money then, or w8 3yrs and open my PHAT account :). But that money may be needed for more serius stuff then a nice car :).
So a r34 gtr is about 30k£. How about the r33 then? Even though the r34 is much nicer to look at, i might have to do a compromise there...
Well, maybe i have so sell my BMW also... But i need a car to drive in the winters, and i like to drive with style, even at winters :).

Hmmm, if somebody else know a car that is a bit cheaper, no problem if there are alot of scratches in the pain (my best friend owns a paint shop). Get in touch!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
r33's sell for between 16 -25 K

some more if they are well tuned and have proof of power/mods.

I am looking for around 20k for mine

it is a 96 vspec with 415 dyno'd horses and 307 lb/ft of torque.

done 21000 miles.

check out http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/stevec/index.html

for full spec and pictures.

sorry if you aint interested but you have to try !!

good luck.
Steve

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ofcourse i am interested, thats a damn fine car! sorry for my french.... Well, you requested 20k for that one... And you'r not interested in a Mustang?

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
sorry no mustang. not my thang...

My plans involve an old R32 and lots of shiny new parts !!

PM or email me for a chat.

Cheers
steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts