GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, signed up as im looking ot buy 1, but could do with a little help on what to look out for. also, ive seen some r34 gtr's, would it be possible to buy a r34 and get the same kit as the gtr version?

what other general things should i be wary about before buying one?

if anyone can, then could u please tel the the different versions and specs, cos ive seen some vspec ones, but no idea what thats about

thanks guys for your help

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what is the lowest engine available ans least powerful in the r34, as i will have insurance problems. are their any decent traders who deal specifically with these cars?

i dont want to spend money repairing anything, as the r33 are quite old, so im swaying towards the r34. what is the cheapest these go for?

·
Registered
66 Posts
lillayzee said:
what is the lowest engine available ans least powerful in the r34, as i will have insurance problems. are their any decent traders who deal specifically with these cars?

i dont want to spend money repairing anything, as the r33 are quite old, so im swaying towards the r34. what is the cheapest these go for?
I bought my R34 GTT for a shade under 10K. If you want to buy yourself a GTR then you're looking at, at least, 30K at the utter minimum. Most likely up around the 40K mark for a good one.

No matter what you buy you'll end up spending money on getting it serviced/repaired.

As for insurance, depends on your age, but if you're worried about insurance/repair costs then you can't afford to run a Skyline. If the cost of repairs/servicing/mods doesn't bleed you dry - then the price of V-Power soon will!!

Oops, forgot to say, the GTT has the RB25DET engine. The GTR has the RB26DETT.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts