GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to everyone on here, this is my first post and I have joined because I want to learn a little more about the GTR before I contemplate handing over my hard earned cash.

I currently drive an Evo X with a few mods to 400/400 and I’m looking for better performance, more luxury and to make more people jealous :p hence I believe the GTR is the car for me.

The X is a great car but has a very basic feel in the cabin and gaining more power will mean a significant investment and risking gearboxes and diffs breaking.

so please be patient if some of my questions are a bit basic :thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Go for it,once you buy a Nissan Skyline GTR you will never go back !!! especially if you can afford an R35 GTR. I have owned a Skyline (R33 V-Spec and then R34 non V-Spec) for seven years now in total and I am currently waiting for my third GTR to arrive from Nissan.You won't regret it.

·
Premium Member
8,829 Posts
My R33 GTR is up for sale contact me if you want the best R33 GTR V spec in the country !!!!

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys but looking to get an R35, been talking to a stealer about one and been told 6-8 month wait at the moment for a new one.

Could you recommend who are the most helpful/best dealers to deal with please?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thanks guys but looking to get an R35, been talking to a stealer about one and been told 6-8 month wait at the moment for a new one.

Could you recommend who are the most helpful/best dealers to deal with please?
Hi Mate and welcome,

Sorry to be blunt but the old 6-8 month wait line is just salesman bull to make you pay top whack.....:mad:

There are cancelled orders all over the place, both Nav and Non Nav cars.

Give Middlehurst a ring and see what they can do for you.

Ask to speak to Charlie - 01744 26681 and tell them you got their number from Scott Buchanan

I travelled from Scotland down to St Helens to buy from them and you will be blown away with the levels of service, my car also goes back to them for servicing.

Regards

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I was told, no discounts available at all at the moment

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't know what HPC (Nissan GTR dealer) is nearest to you in Wales,but I'd agree that if you are going to have to travel any sort of distance then Middlehurst is the way to go.I have my car on order from Marshalls Nissan in Cambridge and so far they have been very good and I have read a lot of good things about them on this forum also,so probably a good second choice after Midhrst.The only reason I didn't go there myself is down to distance,approx 12 miles versus about 120 miles.There are some very good cars about at the moment,being sold for different reasons,economic climate etc. etc. Look on cars for sale on this forum and pistonheads classifieds also,good luck and welcome to the Forum.:p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts