GTR Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
Why would someone pay that kind of money for wheels that hideous?

62,000 miles and owns a cobb access port but hasn't used it? Just paid £900 for it and left it in its box? Sounds fishy to me.

·
Registered
440 Posts
not saying its a good or bad thing, but this car has been on ebay for literally months ! it was even on there when I was looking for a GTR back in December 2013.

There must be some reason it's not selling and it can't all be down to price as the amount being asked seems in the ball park.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
should think it's the mileage that puts a lot of people off..... GTR with 62K on the clock.... instant thought amongst the masses will be - It's going to be a very hard 62K miles.

·
Vendor
3,505 Posts
just to say this car has been on ebay around five times now, I know ebay is full of timewasters but not sure why it keeps making the reserve and still not selling this many times.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Have seen this add for absolutely ages , the excuse of having to re-list it is bs, why doesnt he use pistonheads or autotrader? Im sure after 6 months of not selling it on ebay you would try the MAIN classified ad sites. If they did and it didn't sell then for that reason alone I wouldn't even look in to it. Must be something wrong.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts