GTR Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Peter from trackdays.de told me that almost 15 GT-Rs from western Europe is confirmed and I can say that roughly 10 GT-Rs from Czech is comming too.

the right date is 12.4.2010

Let's pray for good weather and beautiful grid girls :D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Can´t wait to go there again....how about some guys from UK coming down,is nobody interested??

Last time we had a lot of fun on the ring,this time there will be more GTR´s then Porsches,so why not make it a nearly "GTR-only" event :clap:

No brits who want to join us?? The trackday is very well organised and will give you much more driving time then the "Touristlaps" on the ring....;)

+ you can do the "Döttinger Höhe" full throttle :D
+ we get the T13,this is the pitarea that Nissan use when they are doing their timeattack,if this is not exclusive....i don´t know;)

·
Registered
396 Posts
Hmm I would be tempted for this, might be too close to timeattack for me though, will have to see how the car builds go along.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Come on,must be more then just 2 Guys from here:D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi, I'd definitely be interested, could you please post up a few more details, costs, definite dates, and times etc

Is there a way of linking this to the French section of these forums, there could be a few guys there who may be interested.

Happy new year to all,

Steve

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
That was one awesome day,typical "Eifel" weather,around 30 GTR´s and a lot of Porkers,in the morning fog,afternoon rain...in between that roughly 4 hours of nice weather......i had a lot of fun,car worked great,sadly because of the weather i could not do what i wanted,as my goal was going 300km/h GPS on the "Döttinger Höhe",the long straight...just accieved 293km/h GPS and a BTG Laptime of 7.45 min,which equals to a laptime of roughly 8.05 min with some traffic and passenger...i ****ed up my Video VBox in the morning,so there is no perfect video of this lap,the OBD dails are not working and the inside cam is behind a stripe instead of ontop of the stripe...will put up the sh*t video later...

Wanted to do a Timeattack lap later in the evening when most people go home,but sadly the weather decided to rain then....

best regards
Alex

first pictures can be found here...i will update when more guys are putting pictures up...
http://www.boelsphotography.be/set_details.php?id=10

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alex, thank you for linking to my website!
It was a beautiful day to take some pictures yesterday.
Only in the beginning it was VERY cold. :D

Do you happen to know where I can find the Czech GTR owners?

Edit: seems like clicking on the link is not working. Weird! I'll contact my webdesigner for this. In the meanwhile, go to www.boelsphotography.be => Trackdays!

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Link works now....ask Kislik for the Czech guys....he will help you,mate:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Video from a stock GTR following me...

Nissan GT-R tuned vs. stock on Vimeo

The camera car had bridgestones on,you can hear that they are shi+e :D

We did want to have as much video as possible...so i didn´t go full throttle and slowed down sometimes.....you can see the difference from a stock vs a tuned GTR;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.