GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

think I've lost both of my Skyline keys. Is there a way of getting a replacement from Nissan UK without any long delays? I need to drive my car on Wednesday night! HELP!!!!!!

Cheers

James

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
How did you manage to do that.

Also aren't you worried??? Where have they gone??

Wonder how Nissan UK will react towards an imported Skyline for replacement keys

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dirty job

No, I'm not worried. I'm sure they're in the house somewhere (big house, looked most places). I had a nasty feeling that I'd left them on the passenger seat in my mondeo last week and they must have fallen on the floor. Then I remember that on Friday night (Dark), I hoovered the interior at the local garage. I remember hearing something loud get sucked up....so off I went to the garage earlier...."Hi, think I've vacuumed my keys up"....Had to go through the contents of the vacuum. It was nasty! They weren't there either. Only hope now is that I left them in my parents car, but they're away for a week so I'm buggered either way. I need to drive it to the fabricators for Wednesday night to get my racing seat fitted! ARSE

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

cripes ... my thoughts are with you James - loosing car keys is one thing - loosing Skyline keys is another :(

I hope you find them soon! Good luck!

PS. Look behind the fridge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts