GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lads & Ladies.. I'm new to this site nd i didnt know where to introduce myself (please dont get annoyed if this is the wrong place!!.. :nervous: Im Vin, live in Ireland and drive a baby series 1 R33.. Its the slow non-turbo RB20E'd GTS, which i know, i know isnt worthy of even being a skyline with all that slowness, but i love it. I accept it for what it is, i know its not quick but it still has a skyline badge on it. Also in my defence its my first skyline.. I must also say that some of the members cars are absolutly unreal, i respect thee!!.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
welcome buddy the only way is up:thumbsup:

kev

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the sound welcome everyone.. I know its still a skyline but its wud be nice if your skyline can go like the clappers!!.. I dont have any decent pics of her to hand, i will take a few tho and post em up.. Its just a standard KH3 black series 1 33, all ive done to it is an apexi air filter, a momo corse steering wheel and a fly off spin turny thing handbrake button.. Oh and i filled in the holes for the lights in the front bumper, and moved the indicators lower.. Unfortunately she's rollin' on almera 16" almera rims on the front (damn non-turbo only 4 stud!!) and steelys on the back at the mo for the bita messin if im lucky enough for a wet day.. Thats it really.. No mad body kits or rediculus 22" rims, i just love liners when theyre left fairly standard, or just tastefully and lightly modified.. Its a sacrilage to destroy such a beautiful car with rediculus body kits IMO!!.. Thats it, rant over.. Phew.. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts