GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling up so all these bits are coming off my car. Will be contacting SVM in morning so can give a precise time then, when bits will be off

Gotboost 3" intakes with K+N filters £300 ONO

ID1000 injectors £300 ONO

GTC cast downpipes heat wrapped (on the car for less than 2000 miles) £500 ONO

Eibach lowering springs (beenoin the car less than 1000 miles) £250 ONO

GTC Titan 90mm ypipe back £900 ONO

Difflow5 rear diffuse (on the car less than 1000 miles)r £500 ONO

Whiteline front and rear anti rollbars (been on car less than a week) £350

SVM gearbox oil cooler, have more idea what's included with this tomorrow (on the Car less than 1000 miles) £1400 ONO

Might have a few more little bits what I haven't thought of, will add if there is. Regarding pics, will get them up once bits are off, but they all describe themself

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
Also interested in the roll bars do they come with the drop links and everything
To bolt them straight on ?

Keith

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Difflow5 diffuser provisional sold to Keith.

Keith, I had to cut my standard anti roll bar links to get them off, as they tend to be after being on the car for so long. Unless I can purchase some standard links, it won't come with them. Also, the price would change as they were over £200 extra when purchased. They have literally been on the car for 5 miles driven home from the garage

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is the exhaust the twin exit? If so how loud?
Twin exit? 4 tail pipes out the back, looks just like standard apart from tips slightly different. I'm running catless downpipes and a resonated y pipe and to be honest, I think I'd get on most tracks noise level wise. Not too loud at all

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Aki, I noticed in another thread you mentioned you had an additional y pipe for sale , I'm after a resonated one if you can help? thanks.

Riz

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rizzy, I think I will keep it on the car and sell as a stage 1, assuming the y pipe fits onto the standard system. will let you know if not. Thanks

·
Registered
328 Posts
Fair enough, if you change mind your let me know(or if potential buyer wants a slightly noisier stage1 I can swap with you! ) thanks.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts