GTR Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s been a lovely day here in Sweden today, so, me and Sara took the GT-R out for a drive to a place called Stjärnsund which is about 10 mins drive away from us, here are a few pics, enjoy !

I am seriously getting used to living out here in the country now ;)

Shaun.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dohc said:
Very good looking GTR you have mate..

where in Sweden is this?
This place is about 20 kms outside of Hedemora which is in Dalarna here in Sweden.

paul creed said:
Lucky Lucky @[email protected][email protected]~*
car looks great, as does the scenery
Cheers Paul, I do feel lucky being here I can tell you ;) !

MADsteve said:
Yep, the car and the scenery both look really good

Very nice
Cheers Steve.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Scott said:
Shaun,

Will you need to register it there, or can you happily drive it on a UK plate??

Nice shots anyhow. ;)
Hi Scott,

My plan is to get the car registered over here next year, in fact a couple of weeks ago I applied for and got the 'Intyg' for the car from Nissan Sweden which is a certificate which I will need when I register the car after I have done the modifications and is valid for a year from the date I acquired the certificate (speedo to km/h (Nismo 320 kmh clocks now needed), re fit the catalyst :( !, put halogen e marked headlamps on for the test (I have a contact who may be able to help with this) and maybe a few other little odds and sods).

Until next spring though the car will stay on GB plates as it's one less thing for me to have to worry about for now, if fact if there was a way around me not registering the car here in Sweden I would probaly go that route for now, that would mean me bringing the car back to the UK for an English MOT every year and when you factor in the fuel cost and boat costs on a round trip a yearly MOT would cost somewhere around £600 which is a tad expensive ;)

I'm glad you like the pics, I tell you, the GTROC should organise a trip over here just like me and Perra have been saying for ages now, it'd be one hell of a road trip and one you guy's would love I am sure :D

Shaun.

·
GTROC NOBODY
5,981 Posts
r33gtsman said:
I tell you, the GTROC should organise a trip over here just like me and Perra have been saying for ages now, it'd be one hell of a road trip and one you guy's would love I am sure :D

Shaun.
Start stocking up with beer mate:D

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GTRJack said:
What's with the front bumper close to the wheel? It looks damaged.. or?

Nice car non the less :D
Previous owner not being none too carefull with the front bumper i'm afraid (hence the splitter being knackered as well !)

Still, it's my excuse for a new one at some point, I can hear the Top Secret kit calling me ;) !

EvolutionVI said:
Car looks very nice,the area you live in is beautiful,you are a lucky guy
Cheers mate, yes it is stunning around here, it's so very different to my old life back in the UK it's unreal, sometimes it still doesn't feel real that this is home now :D

Shaun.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
r33gtsman said:
Cheers mate, yes it is stunning around here, it's so very different to my old life back in the UK it's unreal, sometimes it still doesn't feel real that this is home now :D

Shaun.
I have never been to UK,but as i bought my TME 3 years ago in sweden,i was impressed,im sure it feels like holiday for you

Alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.