GTR Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hello guys i picked up my 2013 r35gtr with 35000 thousand miles 2 previous owners last thursday
nissan history up to 24 , ooo with 1200 m run in service then its been serviced by previous owner and myself at AC speedtech

it has blew me away in every way its been looked after as tite as drum it feels like a new car and im not exagerating.

everthing works as it should ,bodywork is exellent a couple of small scratches and a few stone chips car is exellent in every way i would highly recommend tong park cars , shaun was an honest genuine guy true to his word so was the previous owner who ive kept in contact with

i had evos before the GTr but this thing is another level totally fell in love with it bog standard and i plan to keep it that way other than a ypipe which is on its way launched it yesterday to see what it was like was amazing, i wont be launching it again totally love the car and ive defo landed a cracker as ive said before it was checked out at AC speedtech in december and had a major service thats who will be looking after the car they are brilliant to deal with , there pretty sure its never been modded or tracked i kno you can never be 100% percent sure there was not one thing flagged up on the inspection apart from a very very slight wear on the inside edge off the tyres its a very good example which i will look after i will post a few picks iv done 500 miles already lol 馃檲

bad points so far none lol amazing machine tyres , brakes , discs , bell housing , suspenision ,everything in great nick

i filled the car at leeds and drove 243 miles home and still had 1/4 of a tank pleasantly surprised my evos were far worse done half a tank from last nite tho on boost a lot but playtime off it wont be out in the wet again

love it been a dream off mine for over 30 years when the early skylines came out

馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏馃槏living the dream

View attachment 271444 View attachment 271445 View attachment 271446 View attachment 271447 View attachment 271448 View attachment 271449 View attachment 271450 View attachment 271451 View attachment 271452 View attachment 271453 View attachment 271445 View attachment 271446 View attachment 271447 View attachment 271448 View attachment 271449 View attachment 271450 View attachment 271451 View attachment 271452 View attachment 271453
cant get enough of this car its amazing 馃獋馃槀

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Man up. 馃ぃ

Bet you said that about Evos but then you tuned it didn鈥檛 you? Everyone did. My Evos forever in a state of tune. 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檪锔忦煒
Aye but a standard evo is like a push bike compared to this standard GTR putting my ypipe on tommorow first mod 馃槀馃槀馃檲

Registered
Aye but a standard evo is like a push bike compared to this standard GTR putting my ypipe on tommorow first mod 馃槀馃槀馃檲
Think i remember you being on the MLR.
Evos deliver power in a different way,either nothing or all boost,bit like the cossies. Gtrs have linier power delivery and can give the impression they dont feel that fast,until you look at the speedo :ROFLMAO:

21 - 26 of 26 Posts