GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my 1989 gunmetal grey Mines R32 GTR.

I have owned the car for approx. four and a half years and during that time I have spared no expense in keeping it in immaculate condition. The car has only 49,000 miles and it shows. It has just been fitted with new tyres, new front caster arms and a Hicas removal kit.

I would love to keep this car but I already own another track R32 and a Porsche 911, so unfortunately due to a lack of space it has to go.

Spec List:

FC Tuning mapped Nistune
HKS GT2510 x 2
HKS EVC 3
Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors
Twin fuel pumps
Uprated airflow meters
Mines VX turbo elbows
Mines VX downpipes
Mines VX Silent Pro
Mines VX De-cat
Mines VX Stage 1 cams
Adjustable verniers
Spitfire CPacks
MGK racing plugs
Greddy suction kit
Blitz 5" front mount
Mines oil cooler
Aeromotive fuel pump
Greddy radiator
Nismo low temp thermostat
OS Giken twin plate
Mines ESTA suspension
Cusco suspension bits front & back
Ajustable caster arms
Hicas removal kit
Project MU brake lines
R34 GTR Brembo brakes
Greddy bodykit
HKS Kansai strut brace
Mines rear strut brace

589.9 HP, 476.2 FTLB - I have dyno print outs and a few vids of it being mapped.

£11,500 - NO OFFERS

Attachments

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Great looking car, GLWS. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers ms33.
Hi matty, it was supplied by newera.
If anyone would like to see aload more pics and info on the car google mines r32 gtr newera and its the second link that comes up (stage 2 450bhp)

·
Registered
2,080 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi gtrnick
Ill double check the mileage again for you.
It's in km and I'm sure it worked out to 49'000 but if not it will be very close 52'000 max.
I have another road car and another GTR for the track so it's had very little use.
For example I have only driven it once this year and that was only 15miles.
The car lives in my garage and gets started twice per week.
If you need someone to ask about the car, it has been mapped and maintained by Steve Sadler of fc tuning who is on this forum.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not taking anything away here but post on US sites as well and ask about 20k USD before shipping. 1989... people are chomping to get them in the states and us Americans are usually willing to fork over the cash before shipment so you dont get boned. (as long as motor is original and not replaced)

As a matter of fact I would post for 25k for the headache

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
MY OLD CAR!!!!!

Ahhh I miss that thing. Hope she has been good to you Dan. I text Steve once every six months to see how she is doing.

Decisions decisions

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
GTRSTILL, yeah the car has been amazing thanks, not missed a beat since I brought it off you.
I wish I had more room as I would keep it.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Cheers natbrat300, I just hope it goes to a good home.
I'm only advertising on here at the moment as I'd rather it be sold to an enthusiast.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I may be in the market for an r32 momentarily. It just depends if my current hawkeye STI sells. The guy planning to buy it is just waiting to hear back from his bank.

Where are you located? I would love to be able to see this car in person, or have a reputable shop check it over and give it the green light. One of my primary concerns is that the car be rust free. I'd like to be able to talk to you about it, mind if I ring you up or text you?

·
Registered
430 Posts
32 gtr for sale

heads up....rims are sh**e....put some decent rims on her and it will sell in a heartbeat...YHPM:popcorn:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts